LOVE: UNCENSORED COMPLETENESS



“I have been into failed relationships. None of it inflicted me completeness. I have tried finding and finding it into many things but as days past by I have not found it at all.
All past relationships have given me so much pain. Too much, that I have drowned myself into depression. I suddenly locked myself out from the world. No contacts, no social life, no speaking. Every day was a silent touch of the rain. And every day has given me shattered pieces of glass. It was my heart.
When will the sun shine so bright? When will I see the life I have not found? The life I mend and want to have? Happiness, peace, tranquility. Completeness. Vigorously waiting. Patience and patience instill in me…”


Yes, many of us still finds and hopes for finding the completeness in such many things. We try to look at it into material things. Sometimes our passions and favorites. Some through our families and foes. But take a look at it and be reminded. None of it would make us truly complete.

“It is only God that would make us complete.”


His love has perfected us, so as He is, and we are in this world (1 John 4:17) His love has given us everything for our benefit – that we can be saved through His Body and Blood. Find God and you can find completeness. Find Him and you will find EVERYTHING you need.